Learn everything you should know about hair fall. Read about the symptoms, reasons, tips, and the personalized treatment options one has.
Hair loss (alopecia) may not just affect one’s scalp but the entire body. It can be temporary or permanent and can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity, medical conditions, stress, environmental factors, lifestyle, usage of certain products, medication, medical conditions, or a normal part of ageing. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but usually, it’s more evitable in men. There are are many hair treatment for men available now.
Why does hair fall happen?
Baldness typically refers to the condition of excessive hair loss from the scalp. Most people tend to lose hair as they age, heredity to be blamed, and is one of the most common causes of baldness. Nowadays hair loss treatment for men is widely available.
Sometimes people neglect the issue and prefer to let their hair loss run its course untreated and unhidden. Some may cover it up with hats, hairstyles, makeup, or scarves but only a few choose to go for one of the hair loss treatments for men available to prevent further hair loss or restore growth.
It is recommended to visit a doctor to learn about the cause of your hair loss and best treatment options, before actually going for one. The skin specialist and trichologist will able to suggest best hair fall solution for men that suits them.
Symptoms of Hair Loss:
The most common signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on top of the head – It is the most common type of hair loss, affecting people as they age. There has been an upward graph in the similarity of hair loss patterns in older women being a receding hairline (frontal fibrosing alopecia). Women typically have a broadening in the area of hair partition. Whereas, in men, hair often begins to recede at the hairline on the forehead.
- Circular or patchy bald spots – The hair tends to fall out in circular or patchy bald spots on the scalp, beard, or eyebrows in some people. The person may have pain or itch on the skin before hair tends to fall out.
- Sudden loosening of hair – Sometimes hair may even start loosening due to any kind of a physical or emotional shock. One may even encounter handfuls of hair coming out while washing your hair or combing or even after gentle tugging but all this is temporary. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning but doesn’t last for a longer span.
- Full-body hair loss – Medical conditions or treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, too can result in the loss of overall body hair. Such type of hair fall lasts only until the treatment ends. The hair starts growing back pretty soon, depending upon the usual growth and age of the patient or keeping in mind the side effects or recovery speed.
- Scaled Patches that spread over the scalp – This may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling, and, at times, oozing and is a sign of ringworm.
There are many hair fall solution for men that are available that help in improving hair concerns for men and women.
How To Stop & Control Hair Fall?
There is an array of hair loss treatment for men and women that are available these days.
Clinic Dermatech offers many hair treatment for men that give assured results. Some of these are:
People go for medications to treat their hair fall since over-the-counter drugs are believed to be helpful in hair growth. The concentrations of the dosage should be mild or as per the recommendation of the physician or doctor as high dosage can lead to scalp irritation and acne. The OTC serums, tablets etc are a good starting hair fall solution for men.
Advanced Hair Transplant
Hair transplantation involves the removal of fertile hair follicles from a donor site in your body to the areas of baldness through surgery. This procedure is commonly performed for male pattern baldness and is minimally invasive. There is multiple advanced Hair Transplant for men and women today.
Clinic Dermatech is one of the leading Hair Transplant Clinic For Men in India and welcomes medical tourists too who are looking to enhance their hair look. Advanced Hair Transplant that works at Clinic Dermatech is guaranteed and comprises of 2 options: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Stimulated Follicular Unit Extraction (SFUE).
In the FUE hair transplantation procedure at Clinic Dermatech, the team of experts shaves the back of your scalp and removes hair follicles one by one from there. The affected area eventually heals with small dots, which the existing hair cover. SFUE is a blend of PRP & FUE for better results.
Hair transplant for men and women is a sure way to restore hair.
- Scalp Reduction
Scalp reduction, as the name suggests, is a procedure that involves surgical removal of regions of the scalp that are affected by baldness. It is like scalp lifting and is performed in both men and women.
- Laser Therapy
People with genetic hair loss or chemotherapy can benefit themselves for hair growth from low-level lasers. The red light therapy works by stimulating epidermal stem cells and is a quick way to regain hair growth.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
PRP is a three-step medical treatment. In this, the person’s blood is run through a centrifuge to separate platelets. This platelet-rich plasma is then injected and induced in the scalp for hair growth.
It is a non-surgical technique that uses injections of hormones, enzymes, plant extracts, and vitamins to promote hair growth. The nutrient-rich liquid is injected into the mesoderm of the scalp, the layer that lies between the tissue of the skin, and the layer of fats. In addition to treating wrinkles and removing unwanted fat, Mesotherapy is also used to treat hair loss from alopecia. At Clinic Dermatech, Mesotherapy is available as Meso Hair Regain.
- Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell hair transplant therapy is similar to the traditional hair transplant methods. The only difference lies in the approach of process. In stem cell transplant therapy instead of removing a large number of hairs to transplant to the area of hair loss, only a small skin sample is removed from which hair follicles are harvested. At Clinic Dermatech, this treatment is available as Stem Cell Hair Regain.
- Alternative medicine
People have been using natural methods and home remedies for ages to help prevent hair loss, even though there is no scientific evidence of their credibility. The most common natural treatments for hair growth include Hibiscus leaves, Onion juice, massage with essential oils, coconut oil, green tea, and aloe vera.
- Nutritional Diet
Having a balanced protein-rich diet and including amla in your diet as it prevents hair fall and greying of hair. Coconut and moong beans are said to be exceptionally good for preventing hair loss. It is also recommended to cut down on salt and spice since excess salt consumption is a definite cause of premature greying and hair loss. Consumption of raw Aloe leaf juice regularly also helps balance hormones and prevent hair fall caused because of hormonal imbalance.
- Advanced Hair Design
It is a non-surgical hair replacement procedure in which the Clinic Dermatech offers hair systems made completely using the latest technology and high-quality material. In this, the synthetic hair is stitched with the original hair to boost the volume and provide the desired look. Advanced Hair Design at Clinic Dermatech guarantees the wearer a natural appearance and a secure, comfortable fit.
Hair Fall Prevention Tips
To prevent hair fall, we are sharing tips for hair loss treatment for men and women.
- Skip the junk and Switch to a balanced diet.
- Get adequate sleep – minimum 8hours.
- Steer clear of tight hairstyles that cause breakage of hair.
- Pop a multivitamin tablet regularly.
- Cover your hair with a scarf when you are out in the pollution to prevent damage due to environmental factors.
- Stay at bay from hairstyling techniques & treatments as much as possible.
- Regular oil massages will calm the mind, relieve stress, strengthen the roots, and stimulate blood pressure on the scalp.
- Washing hair with hot water can cause hair fall too. It is recommended to wash hair with cool water.
We are sure that with these tips, one will find good at-home hair treatment for men.
Hair Fall Treatment At Clinic Dermatech
Clinic Dermatech has the best solutions and treatments for hair fall in India. Hop into your nearest Clinic Dermatech centre and put an end to the hair fall saga for once and for all. They offer numerous hair loss treatment for men and women and have been awarded many times for their services.
Hairfall Arrest at Clinic Dermatech is a program that comprises of numerous hair treatments aimed at stemming receding hair, hair fall and bald spots. Cutting-edge treatments like Meso Hair Regain, Stem Cell Hair Regain, PRP Hair Regain are a part of this unique hair service protocol.
Hair Density Boost is another initiative of Clinic Dermatech wherein a person can get choose treatments like Mesotherapy, PRP or Stem Cell Therapy to boost the thickness of hair, the volume of hair and generally improve the look of the crowning glory.
Hairline Correction enables people to restore the original hairline. When men start losing hair from the corners of their temples, their forehead widens with a V-shape being formed at corners. With a combination of various hair restoration treatments (or even individual), a person can restore the hairline. One can reduce the width of the forehead too.
Clinic Dermatech is North India’s Most Awarded Clinic and is the Best Hair Transplant Clinic For Men.
You can book a consultation with any of the Clinic Dermatech’s centres having a presence in Delhi NCR (New Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad), Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kurukshetra, and Mumbai for all your hair fall problems or any of the mentioned services on the website by visiting us at www.clinicdermatech.com or calling us at 8905320330.